Wednesday, 14 June 2017

JOINED WITH THIS SONG OF GEORGE WASSOUF SYRIAN-CHRESTIAN SINGER A PICTURE OF KOBBAT LAHWA WHICH I BUILT SINCE 45 J.C. IN ORDER TO MARRY A CARTAGIAN DIVORCED WOMAN WHO HAD A DAUGHTER & A SON FROM ANOTHER MAN ..BUT IN MY ERA WHEN A SINGLE MAN PREAPRING FOR MARRIAGE HE HAD TO BUY A SWORD / SAYFAN TO PUT IT ON HIS BELT FOREVER..EVEN I WAS A TOP-SECRET SECRETARY OF CARTHAGE HOMELAND SECURITY I DIDN'T OWN A SWORD I GOT A PERMISSION TO BUY ONE IN BAB MNARA WHICH NOWADAYS STILL EXIST SOUK ESSARAGYN BUT SHE DIED IN TIMES OF FINISHING THIS BUILDING WHICH EXISTING FOREVER IN BELVEDER IN CAPITAL TUNIS NEAR AVENUE OF UNITED STATES IN LAFAYETTE TUNIS-CARTHAGE ALSO I DIDN'T BUY A SWORD WHICH I PAID A COMMAND FOR IT FROM AN OFFICE جورج وسوف - روحي يا نسمة Rohe Ya Nesma

No comments:

Post a Comment